Worming With Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth

WORMING WITH FOOD GRADE DIATOMACEOUS EARTH



All humans have parasites. There are about 3,200 varieties of parasites. We might not think we do, but science has proven we do. All living things carry at least one parasite, but humans carry a whole lot more. These small organisms live off us. Yes we are their host. They do nothing good for us, only harm! You will find all the same worms dogs have, we also have. Parasites may enter via the mouth, the skin and the bottom of the feet. They may be found in contaminated soil, vegetables, meat, watercress, feces and the worm eggs may become airborne. The eggs or larvae are often ingested in partially and uncooked foods.

As DE moves through the stomach and digestive tract, it attracts and absorbs bacteria, fungi, protozoa, viruses, endotoxins, pesticide and drug residues, E-Coli, and heavy metals. These toxins are trapped and passed out of the body. In addition, any larger parasites that happen to be in the stomach of digestive tract are “cut up” and killed by the sharp edges of the DE. All of these activities result in a much healthier body with less sickness.

Diatomaceous Earth is very hard. On the hardness scale where diamonds are a 9, DE is a 7. This is very important, because as those millions of tiny hard and sharp DE cylinders pass through the small and large intestines, they “scrub” the walls. After only a few months of taking DE, the intestine wall is no longer coated with mucus and molds but CLEAN!! A small amount of Diatomaceous Earth gets absorbed into the blood stream as silica. One of the benefits of Silica is that it helps to destroy bad fats. Everyone that we know that is taking DE has lowered their cholesterol by 40-50 points. Everyone is also amazed at how their high blood pressure goes down.

Food grade DE eliminates roundworms, whipworms, pinworms, and hookworms within 7 days of being fed daily. Studies that advise this are elsewhere throughout the internet. We suggest feeding DE for 30 days for roundworms, whipworms, or hookworms, due to their life cycle and needing to catch any hatching eggs, as DE does not kill eggs. Lungworms take at least 90 days of daily feeding of DE.

BUT MY PET TESTED NEGATIVE FOR WORMS I am not sure which is worse – chemical wormers that aren’t effective OR the fact that fecal tests that indicate whether or not people or animals have worms are only 20 to 25% accurate!! If your doctor said, here, take this chemical/poison wormer you give to your pet, would YOU take it?? If not, WHY on earth would you give it to your beloved companions??

Thankfully, natural DE is not a “poison”, but a natural method of eliminating parasites by dehydrating them. Since parasites are a major cause of disease in everyone – human, plants, and animals. There are also the other great health benefits of feeding natural DE such as strengthening the immune system, detoxification of heavy metals, provides 15 minerals, and eliminates any worms you and they may have.

When recent traditional worming methods cause disease, chemical (aka poison) wormers must be detoxified from the system as the flood of dying parasites emit toxins, such as viruses, bacteria, ammonia, plus the poison in the wormer can harm and even kill the animal, especially those with compromised immune systems due to illness.

Dosage:

Puppies less than 10 lbs. – 1/2 to 1 teaspoon
Puppies 10 to 19 lbs. – 2 teaspoons
Dogs 20 to 50 lbs. – 1 to 1.5 tablespoons
Dogs 50+ lbs. – 2 tablespoons

*Humans – 2 to 3 heaping tablespoons daily (1 tbsp. AM, 1 tbsp. PM)

For puppies and kittens who are eating on their own, it is really easy to feed them food grade diatomaceous earth by mixing the DE in a small amount of raw goats milk (or whatever milk you prefer), yogurt, or cottage cheese. I personally prefer yogurt since you don’t chew it. I mix it in to little buffalo meat balls for my boys and girls.  Just remember, DE has to come in contact with the worm/parasite/bug to kill it within 24 to 72 hours. Once you start worming with DE, do NOT stop the daily DE for at least 3 weeks. IF you start one day and forget for 3 days, the infestation and dead dying worms which emit bacteria, toxins, ammonia, etc. can cause toxic overload, which can make animals or people sicker.

Feeding DE to young pets – kittens, puppies, birds, goats, etc. as soon as they start eating on their own has shown to help prevent stool eating, dirt eating, rock eating, coccidia and giardia. There is no easier way to assure all of your health. Be sure to include your research on Animal Vaccines and consider introducing less of these toxins into the body. Do a titers check before you over vaccinate. 3 vaccinations are two too many in most cases.

The health benefits of DE are far too many for me to list here. The list is simply jaw dropping, you can see for yourself here: http://www.morethanalive.com/Diatomaceous-Earth-Food-Grade-Powder?mv_pc=gbas- See more at: http://www.americanbluelacyassociation.com/blog/?p=1036#awp::?p=1036


Information courtesy of http://www.americanbluelacyassociation.com/blog/?p=1036#awp::?p=1036